The 360 degree safe self review tool is currently available free of charge and is intended to help schools review their eSafety policy and practice, providing:
• Management information and stimulus that can influence the production or review of eSafety policies and develop good practice.
• A process for identifying strengths and weaknesses.
• Opportunities for commitment and involvement from the whole school.
• A continuum for schools to discuss how they might move from a basic level provision for eSafety to practice that is aspirational and innovative.
Benefits of the online tool
Use of the online tool allows:
• Collaborative online use.
• Immediate feedback as to the suggested actions required to move from one level to the next.
• Users to log sources of evidence, comments and action points.
• Users to compile and print a wide range of reports.
• An opportunity to easily compare/benchmark your responses with other users of the online tool.